CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Yes I Can

“When was the last time you did something new for the fist time?” As of last week I had a hard time coming up with an answer to this question. However, in the last couple days my life has been full of things I’ve done for the first time. I have a website (not totally up and running but on its way) I have a business meeting scheduled today to discuss how to prepare a business plan. I might have found an investor that will help me launch my dream site and I’m helping taking care of a very well behaved golden lab named Rufus. If you know me then you know I am NOT a dog person. Things are changing very quickly and headed in the right direction. I think all this inspiration has directly come from the club I joined 2 months ago. I just needed that extra push and encouragement to get my energy flowing again. Last night I sat down at the SIP and listened to live Jazz while I sat out on the patio drinking ice water, my notebook in hand I jotted down everything I want my website to include. To see it all written on paper and to know that somehow this is all going to work out makes me think “yes Celia you can.”

0 comments: